File upload times will vary depending on your internet connection, network congestion and the total size of the files being uploaded. Please be patient when sending files.
Here are some tips to help prevent problems.
- Do not use the back, stop or refresh buttons once you have submitted your files
- Do not close your browser before you see a confirmation screen
- Check your browsers progress bar(bottom right) to get the current status of your upload
- Make sure you are not attaching more than 100 megabytes of files
- If your upload fails please contact us for ftp information
If you continue to have problems sending your files, please call us for assistance at (907) 561-8922. We have several other options to help you transfer your files.